Unforgiven Mafia [UM]™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unforgiven Mafia [UM]™
Welcome back to the old UM forum! Please feel free to ask me anything you need to know! Joel, Milehamj.
www.um-radio.co.nr or www.unforgivenmafia.youstream.fm for Leighs Radio station!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unforgiven Mafia Awards

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unforgiven Mafia Awards Empty Unforgiven Mafia Awards Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:50 pm

Megan

Megan

Me, Dave and joel have decided to start 'Awards'
This will consist of;

- Best Male Award
- Best Female Award
- Best Newcomer
- Best Worker Award
- Most Achieved Low Rank
- Most Achieved High Rank
- Godmother Award

The main one *Unforgiven Mafia award* For showing Great Loyaly, understanding, their contributions and also there commitment for [UM] thoughout the ups and downs.

These awards will happen on the every month and the votings will happen on the week before the awards will be set nearer the date.

Thank you - Megan [Head Internal]

2Unforgiven Mafia Awards Empty Re: Unforgiven Mafia Awards Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:35 am

todays@k@dave

todays@k@dave

go me i had my name on a post woooooooooooooo (for a good reason) woooooooooooooooooooooo

http://uniforgivenmafianews.blogspot.com/

3Unforgiven Mafia Awards Empty Awards Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:59 am

Cassie..x

yes, i think this is a great idea it really does show who works hard and who needs to work harder Smile

4Unforgiven Mafia Awards Empty CooLz Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:20 am

misscathyw2k9

I think its a really good idea.

Oh and btw, I've not been on Habbo much coz of my crap I mean not so good Wink internet

And I wonder who will win the Godmother award. . .

OKayz ty

Cathy x x 4iC Like a Star @ heaven I wanna be meh star Like a Star @ heaven x Like a Star @ heaven What a Face clown pirat tongue cat alien pig confused affraid Sleep sunny albino cherry king farao rendeer santa queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol!

Last edited by misscathyw2k9 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:25 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Can't a girl edit?!?!?! >.< (again))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum