Unforgiven Mafia [UM]™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unforgiven Mafia [UM]™
Welcome back to the old UM forum! Please feel free to ask me anything you need to know! Joel, Milehamj.
www.um-radio.co.nr or www.unforgivenmafia.youstream.fm for Leighs Radio station!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Events Council

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Events Council Empty Events Council Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:13 pm

?-

The Events Council has an important part to play in the Mafia. Not only to create new events in and out of UM, but also ensuring all events are running smoothly.
Working closely with Head Propaganda, and Head of External Affairs, the Events Council has 2 roles to play.
Firstly by making events designed to draw people towards UM, and secondly to create events designed for members of the Mafia.

Current Events Council Leader is - Superiority.

In order to join the Events Council please speak to Leigh (Superiority.) directly.

Thank you

2Events Council Empty That is me Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:23 pm

Superiority.

Superiority.

I am Leigh (Superiority.). I am head of the events council. If you wish to be on the Events Council, or have any suggestions, please add me on Habbo and send me a message.

Thanks,

Leigh

3Events Council Empty Re: Events Council Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:57 am

I dont want to be in the Events Thing but I would like to have the [UM] Ball 2009 soon Smile
We had the UM Ball 2008 last year and it wasn't that bad.
Smile
Hope you consider.

4Events Council Empty Re: Events Council Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:37 pm

xLilLuLux

xLilLuLux

Taken into consideration!! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum