Unforgiven Mafia [UM]™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unforgiven Mafia [UM]™
Welcome back to the old UM forum! Please feel free to ask me anything you need to know! Joel, Milehamj.
www.um-radio.co.nr or www.unforgivenmafia.youstream.fm for Leighs Radio station!

You are not connected. Please login or register

I wonder...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I wonder... Empty I wonder... Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:28 pm

I am sitting here at 4:12am and I think it has just come to terms with me that I am absolutely addicted to this forum..

I should be asleep.. The day is just about to begin, the light is coming out and what am I doing? I am shutting my eyes while trying to sleep against the fucking seagulls making stupid noises. I sometimes wonder why I stay up till 3-4am on Habbo Hotel doing fuck all. I don't actually even know why im fucking posting this either. I am not even actually tired.. My mind is fucked and I don't have a clue if its July or December. I sometimes wish I was living in America at this moment in time because it would be 11pm !!

It is actually getting lighter and lighter by the minute and I am starting to wake up from not even sleeping :S Why am I still typeing.. I can not stop, I could go on forever till 10am and then fall to sleep with this pointless post not even finished.

You can read this if you like because it might have a point to it, it depends on your point of view to be perfectly honest but I don't really know why I am lieing in bed coming up to daytime at 4;30am writing a completely pointless post when everyone else is snoozing in bed having a good sleep.

I guess I mayaswell go to sleep before it gets to 5am and the reality starts to kick in that I must be up at 9am or I get hoards of abuse shouted at me.

I sometimes wonder why life is going so quick and I sometimes forget your nearer to your death non-stop and that will never stop until you actually die.. just remember you are DEAD forever and you will never come back. That what scares me about dieing the fact you will never return ever and you will ALWAYS be dead no matter what.

Imagine if nothing happens and you just die and there is nothing, how can that happen?

I am talking complete nonsense or maybe if you read into this.. I may have a meaning by the time I wake up, if I do that is.

I will go to sleep now and yes the birds have started to make the stupid noises before I have even attempted going to sleep, what a fucking lovely morning. Why the fuck did I just type all this.. Once again, if you could really be fucking bothered to read this far without thinking I have gone mentally insane or just got completely bored of the bullshit I am attempting type, or you have read so far into what I have said you understand the point I have been trying to make..

Good things come to an end and no matter how much joy you are having in your life it will end.

Bad things come to an end but then come back to haunt you because thats life.

Good things sometimes never stop but I have learnt they stop and come back and then go again..

Whoever understands what I am trying to explain, well done. you read this far.. who ever does not read it again if you can be bothered, or let it bother you and wonder what I meant or maybe you will actually not give a flyfing fucking fuck and just completely ignore everything I said..

Your choice,

TG. - Whoever read this far btw, I appreciate it ALOT.

TG,..Smile

If this is in the wrong section or was irrelvant to a section, I apolgise.

2I wonder... Empty Re: I wonder... Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:02 am

Milehamj

Milehamj
Admin

I'll read it later!

https://unforgivenmafia.forumakers.com

3I wonder... Empty Re: I wonder... Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:15 am

Milehamj

Milehamj
Admin

I READ IT!

The point is, there is not point!

https://unforgivenmafia.forumakers.com

4I wonder... Empty Re: I wonder... Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:53 pm

?-

of course there is

5I wonder... Empty meh. Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:29 pm

.:Mr.Nacho:.

Surprisingly, i read it all, and i see no point.

6I wonder... Empty Re: I wonder... Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:27 pm

xLilLuLux

xLilLuLux

Shocked Well to say the least that was weird.. Very very weird.
And I spose people do give a 'flying fucking fuck' as they've read it..Never the less I'm very confused and have a head ache.. So I'll end this with: Thank you very much TG and I look forward to more random posts..

Till then Smile

Laura
x

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum