Unforgiven Mafia [UM]™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unforgiven Mafia [UM]™
Welcome back to the old UM forum! Please feel free to ask me anything you need to know! Joel, Milehamj.
www.um-radio.co.nr or www.unforgivenmafia.youstream.fm for Leighs Radio station!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[UM] Games

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[UM] Games Empty [UM] Games Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:05 am

Well i have decided to make a new event for UM seeing as we haven't had one in a very long time..
[UM] Games will basically be in my game room.
Everyone pays something to play, normal gaming rules apply.

There will be 5 rounds;
1. Falling Furni
2. Pool Attack
3. Bingo
4. Costume Change
5. Chair Racing

The game rules are;
*If you get out, your out but you still get the option to P2P [Pay to play], Rev, but there is no auto as then you just lose the fun of the event.
*In the end there can only be 1 winner, every round you win you get a 10 points, and in every round you stay in you get 1 point [E.g. Falling furni, if you stay in for one of the rounds in that you get 1 point but if you win it you get 10 points plus the points from when you mangaged to stay in]
*The person with the highest amount of points will get to win all of the furni that that everyone paid to begin with and the furni that everyone either P2P/P2S with.

The rules of the rounds;
If any of you don't know how to play any of these games [I.e. Mark] here are the rules now.
*Falling Furni - You all have to stand somewhere in the space given, i will drop some seats and you all have to sit on them before everyone else, the last one standing loses.
*Pool Attack - Everyone sits on one side of the room and then i lay some pools out, you all hae to try and get tot the otehr side of the room without stepping in a pool.
*Bingo - You all sit down in the seats given, i roll the dice and you all have to match the number on my dice, the last one to do so loses.
*Costume Change - I will give a theme, and you all have to get dressed up to match the theme, the best costume wins and the worst.. Well loses.
*Chair Racing - You all are sat down on one of the chairs and then i either roll a dice or spin the wheel and what ever one it lands on you get moved forward one place, and again, the last one there loses.

Well I think thats everything you need to know about the event, oh and the date.. Still to be decided cos i wont be able to do it too soon as im moving house and its abit ard for me to get my laptop, but don't worry it will be soon.

Thank you
-Priya Smile

2[UM] Games Empty Re: [UM] Games Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:41 am

Instead of Pool 'attack' cant we do Wobble Squabble? Or can we change something for Wobble Squabble because that game is really good, please.

TG,
Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum