Unforgiven Mafia [UM]™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unforgiven Mafia [UM]™
Welcome back to the old UM forum! Please feel free to ask me anything you need to know! Joel, Milehamj.
www.um-radio.co.nr or www.unforgivenmafia.youstream.fm for Leighs Radio station!

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's Time.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1It's Time. Empty It's Time. Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:51 am

?-

Well,

The time has come for me to leave. And, undoubtably I should of done this weeks ago, but my own selfishness and inability to admit defeat has made me lax in my duties. I must apologize for what i've put everyone through and I can only hope that I will be remembered for the things I have done, rather then the things i havn't. I understand that you all hate me for not doing this when it was needed, and I can only deeply apologize for not doing so.

To TSG, and allan,

If you are reading this, It's times like now that UM will need both of you. You have both tried so hard since joining, and never have recieved the gratification of the staff. So, on behalf of UM, I thank you for everything that you have done for the Mafia, it is deeply appreciated. And I most implore you not to leave. Not when Mark will need you the most.

To Mark,

I can only hope that you understand why I didn't do this before. Believe it or not, I did try to make UM work. Since you passed it on me earlier this year I wanted only to make sure you were proud of UM, and proud to be its founder. Now I know that hasn't been the case in the past few weeks, and again I can only apologis but I hope I've done some good to the place.

To everyone else,
I leave you with a quote from the group page,

'UM has been through a lot the past few years, It has seen ups and downs, new members have come, and old members have left, but no matter what, throughout thick and thin; its pulled through. And thats all down to the loyalty and dedication of its members -
They havn't given up, and have fought for what a Mafia truely stands for.'

I had hoped that that would be the case for many years to come, but recently everyone seems out to get each other. Many of you have no respect for each other, or anyone. Now, I accept the majority of the blame for bringing UM to what it has become at the moment. However, the blame cannot lie entirely with me. Either people start working as a team, and as a mafia should work, or leave and take your troubles elsewhere. Because I assure you, Mark will have none of it.

On a lighter note, I must admit that my time at UM has been one of the best moments on habbo. The friends that have been created there have made everything worthwhile. You guys have stopped me going insane.. or made me insane... but either way thank you for being there when i've needed you and I hope we can continue to talk in the future.

I thank you all the honour of working here,
and I wish you all the best,

Regards,

?-
Rob
Ex-Godfather

2It's Time. Empty Re: It's Time. Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:26 pm

Milehamj

Milehamj
Admin

Good-bye Robert!

Thank-you.