Unforgiven Mafia [UM]™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unforgiven Mafia [UM]™
Welcome back to the old UM forum! Please feel free to ask me anything you need to know! Joel, Milehamj.
www.um-radio.co.nr or www.unforgivenmafia.youstream.fm for Leighs Radio station!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leigh (Superiority.)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Leigh (Superiority.) Empty Leigh (Superiority.) Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:19 pm

Superiority.

Superiority.

Hi ppl!

I'm Leigh, I'm 14 and live in Cornwall. I am in my 1st year of GCSE's, and am predicted to get at minimum 5 grade C's, aiming for over 10 geade B's or above.

I have a very big hobby with computers, I don't know what is is but I just love using computers, modifying, changing, upgrading, you get the idea.

I suffer from Asperger Syndrome, affecting my brain in lots of ways in which I have speech/communication difficulties. I may seem perfectly normal on here, but in reality I am not, and proud to admit it. (However, my autism does help me with exams etc., and accounts for my computer hobbies, so there are some plus-sudes! Razz). If you want more info about Asperger Syndrome (or other forms of autism), just look it up on Google or something.

In terms of Habbo, I joined my first mafia in 2006 (I had an accound since September 2005, but was not involved in mafias). The mafia I was in, I was only there for about 3-4 weeks, and don't really remember what it was called... Neutral
My first full-scale mafia that I joined was RE in October 2008, when Jay owned it (under Yosk), and stayed with it until he closed it in May this year. Adam took over after that, but it really wasn't the same, and so I left.

I already knew Bruce (9!ginipig!4) worked in UM, but I didn't really think much of it, and just popped in every so often to see Bruce. While I worked for Jay (under Oaus), and Adam. Bruce had got me VIP from Laura (I meant to thank you for that Razz), and used it very often, to the point when I was spending more time in UM than in RE. At that time, I left RE, and asked Bruce for a rank in UM. I guess he got me a rank for Laura or Rob ( Question ), and that is why I am here now!

Thanks for reading my Habbo life story Razz

2Leigh (Superiority.) Empty Re: Leigh (Superiority.) Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:42 pm

xLilLuLux

xLilLuLux

Urm, must have been Robert.. I don't really remember. queen
But no problem Wink

3Leigh (Superiority.) Empty Re: Leigh (Superiority.) Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:19 pm

Hey leigh,

I found that interesting to read because I never knew about your illness..
My dad works with people who have stuff like that aswell and he said it does help you concentrate more or something, I cant remember but anyway it was nice reading about you and I am going to ask my dad and look on google about that disability aswell.

Not many people would admit that over the internet because not many people would of known about it, so I respect you alot for that, hope you get good grades and do very well,

TG,

Smile

4Leigh (Superiority.) Empty Re: Leigh (Superiority.) Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:42 am

Superiority.

Superiority.

TG. wrote:Hey leigh,

I found that interesting to read because I never knew about your illness..
My dad works with people who have stuff like that aswell and he said it does help you concentrate more or something, I cant remember but anyway it was nice reading about you and I am going to ask my dad and look on google about that disability aswell.

Not many people would admit that over the internet because not many people would of known about it, so I respect you alot for that, hope you get good grades and do very well,

TG,

Smile

Thanks for the positive comments TG, really appreciate!

Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum