Unforgiven Mafia [UM]™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unforgiven Mafia [UM]™
Welcome back to the old UM forum! Please feel free to ask me anything you need to know! Joel, Milehamj.
www.um-radio.co.nr or www.unforgivenmafia.youstream.fm for Leighs Radio station!

You are not connected. Please login or register

WoW and WoM Awards

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WoW and WoM Awards Empty WoW and WoM Awards Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:43 pm

Walker2590

Walker2590

Another addition to the revamped UM is the introduction of two awards, which I will describe below.

Firstly, the Worker of the Week Award or WoW for short. This award is for the hardest working low rank that week. They will recieve triple pay for that week if they manage to win the award. The WoW will be decided by the Head Guard and the Head of Reception. The first worker of the week award will be given on Sunday the 19th of July, and contiune every Sunday after that.

Secondly, is the Worker of the Month Award or WoM for short. This award is for the hardest working high rank of that month. The winner of the award will recieve a rare and a trophy. The WoM will be decided by the Godfather and the Owner. The first WoM award will be given on Friday 31st of July, and the last day of every month thereafter.

Thank You
Mark
Chief Advisor

2WoW and WoM Awards Empty Re: WoW and WoM Awards Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:45 am

Milehamj

Milehamj
Admin

WoW - World of Warcraft!

I know what Mark does in his spare time!

https://unforgivenmafia.forumakers.com

3WoW and WoM Awards Empty WoW and WoM Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:42 pm

LeoSteel

Apart from having weird sounding shortened title's, i think these trophies are a great idea, good luck to all the low ranks.

Leo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]