Unforgiven Mafia [UM]™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unforgiven Mafia [UM]™
Welcome back to the old UM forum! Please feel free to ask me anything you need to know! Joel, Milehamj.
www.um-radio.co.nr or www.unforgivenmafia.youstream.fm for Leighs Radio station!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Radio UM - Thoughts?

+5
Army,rugby
SAFCTommy
Superiority.
xLilLuLux
Walker2590
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Radio UM - Thoughts? Empty Radio UM - Thoughts? Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:49 pm

Walker2590

Walker2590

As UM is entering a new period in its history and we look to expand, I have been thinking of ideas of how we can branch out into other ventures. One of these ideas is a radio station for UM, for now, refered to as Radio UM.

I think that this would be particularlly useful for when we have a full range of events up and running. For example, depending on the event taking place, the appropriate music could be played on the radio. In general however, I feel it can add a new level of enjoyment and involvement in UM.

This is only a very quick idea and needs expanded on.

I would like to hear everyones thoughts on this idea, and would also like to hear from anyone who could put such a thing together for us.

Thank you
Mark
Chief Advisor

2Radio UM - Thoughts? Empty Re: Radio UM - Thoughts? Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:02 pm

I think this would be an alright idea but it is the problem of trying to get people to DJ and that. I think alot of people would listen and it would give them an insight of some of the things the Mafia has to offer them. (New High Rank and Low Ranks)

3Radio UM - Thoughts? Empty Re: Radio UM - Thoughts? Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:03 pm

I also think it would be a good way to announce the winner of the review who got over 80% and won it with their head of department Smile

4Radio UM - Thoughts? Empty YES Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:36 pm

I Think A UM Radio Station Is The Perfect Idea. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool cheers cheers cheers cheers bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing

5Radio UM - Thoughts? Empty Re: Radio UM - Thoughts? Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:53 pm

xLilLuLux

xLilLuLux

This would be a good idea, but getting hold of the software for DJing and all that jazz isn't easy. (As I have experienced)

Plus, with what Mark was saying.. Music, we're only going to fight over what is played, and well Mark's going to have fun playing with FARM ANIMAL noises. ¬¬ pig

So think.. Benefits and drawbacks!

Laura Smile

6Radio UM - Thoughts? Empty Re: Radio UM - Thoughts? Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:08 pm

Walker2590

Walker2590

Yeah well at the min the biggest problem is the software. However music will be of all tastes, and we can also use it for all sorts of UM uses.

7Radio UM - Thoughts? Empty I have DJ software Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:03 am

Superiority.

Superiority.

I have access to SAM 3/4 on my PC, so if you need me to DJ, I will be more than happy to!

Very Happy Very Happy

[EDIT: I don't have access to SAM 3, hat was a typo Razz I have access to SAM 2]

Last edited by Superiority. on Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : info)

8Radio UM - Thoughts? Empty Re: Radio UM - Thoughts? Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:09 am

SAFCTommy

It's a good idea like but just don't ask me to DJ or the mafia would struggle to improve.

9Radio UM - Thoughts? Empty Re: Radio UM - Thoughts? Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:11 pm

Army,rugby

Army,rugby

I think it would be a great idea, BUT have certain shows for certain types of music... like a rock hour and stuff... NO RNB OR RAP k thanks Smile

10Radio UM - Thoughts? Empty ........... Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:26 am

Megan

Megan

its a good idea just its down to someone thts willing to code and stuf and go though the hassle and stuffffffffffffff eg. not lazy!
would be good but as laura said, ''Benefits and drawbacks'' What a Face

11Radio UM - Thoughts? Empty Re: Radio UM - Thoughts? Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:31 am

todays@k@dave

todays@k@dave

i could be a dj we could go head 2 head with habbox (is gay) and we could have a time table showing how is on when and well its a great idea pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

http://uniforgivenmafianews.blogspot.com/

12Radio UM - Thoughts? Empty Re: Radio UM - Thoughts? Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:39 am

Milehamj

Milehamj
Admin

Habbox isn't gay! But the thing is, it would suck. We are all ready struggling and for all we know, UM wont last much longer. Which means we shouldn't worry about a radio in this moment of time.

https://unforgivenmafia.forumakers.com

13Radio UM - Thoughts? Empty Re: Radio UM - Thoughts? Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:41 am

todays@k@dave

todays@k@dave

we should avirtise on habbox what do u think? rendeer

http://uniforgivenmafianews.blogspot.com/

14Radio UM - Thoughts? Empty Re: Radio UM - Thoughts? Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:14 am

Milehamj

Milehamj
Admin

an you advertise on it?

https://unforgivenmafia.forumakers.com

15Radio UM - Thoughts? Empty Re: Radio UM - Thoughts? Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:19 am

I think it would be a great idea..
but in UM not everyones always online.. so i dont think Radio UM would always be up and running.

16Radio UM - Thoughts? Empty =D Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:10 pm

mandz01bb

mandz01bb

I Think it's A Great Idea..
Maybee there's LiekA Schedule or Sumink??I Dunoe Its A GERAT Idea..
=D

17Radio UM - Thoughts? Empty Software Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:45 am

Superiority.

Superiority.

If anyone wants to use my copy of SAM 3 to DJ, I would be more than happy to let them use my code!

Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]