Unforgiven Mafia [UM]™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unforgiven Mafia [UM]™
Welcome back to the old UM forum! Please feel free to ask me anything you need to know! Joel, Milehamj.
www.um-radio.co.nr or www.unforgivenmafia.youstream.fm for Leighs Radio station!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Weekly Reports

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Weekly Reports Empty Weekly Reports Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:06 pm

Walker2590

Walker2590

Hello UM members.

As mentioned in the Operations Handbook, which all high ranks should have been sent, and all high ranks should have read, weekly reports are being implimented.

The first reports are due for Monday 20th July. This is plently of time for all high ranks and I expect reports from everyone. I will now paste the section regarding Weekly Reports below, please read this carefully and send your report to the correct person.

Weekly Reports

As of now, all high ranks will be required to write a short weekly report. It may only be a few lines long, but it must be done. It should include any problems you have experienced this week, how your team is getting on, any suggestions you might have an how to improve the mafia, or any feedback you are getting from low ranks.

All reports should be submitted via Habbo Mail to the appropriate person by 10 PM every Monday. It is vital to the progression of UM that these reports are done. Failure to submit a report without a valid excuse will result in a warning.

Reports should be submitted in the following fashion:

- HQ Monitors should submit reports to the Head HQ Monitor

- All Heads of Department to send reports to the Head of Internal Affairs

- Except for the Head of Propaganda and Head of External Operations who should submit their report to the Head of External Affairs.

- The Head HQ Monitor, Head of Internal And External Affairs, should the compile the reports they have been sent with a report of their own submit this to the Chief Advisor.

- All iCs should submit their reports to the 1iC

- The Chief Advisor and 1iC will then meet and exchange reports and decide if any are necessary to be passed on to the Owners or Godfather.

Any anyone would like to know more about reports or has a question on them, please contact the Chief Advisor.

Thanks
Mark
Chief Advisor

2Weekly Reports Empty Re: Weekly Reports Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:20 am

Milehamj

Milehamj
Admin

I like it! Smile Except, I have a bad memory! Crying or Very sad

https://unforgivenmafia.forumakers.com

3Weekly Reports Empty Re: Weekly Reports Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:24 pm

Your Godfather now Mark Smile
Not Chief Advisor Very Happy