Unforgiven Mafia [UM]™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unforgiven Mafia [UM]™
Welcome back to the old UM forum! Please feel free to ask me anything you need to know! Joel, Milehamj.
www.um-radio.co.nr or www.unforgivenmafia.youstream.fm for Leighs Radio station!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Me.. Myself.. and everyone I hate.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Me.. Myself.. and everyone I hate. Empty Me.. Myself.. and everyone I hate. Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:24 pm

Well.... then, I was forced to introduce myself so I guess I better..

My name is TSG. I prefer being called TG.

I love football and love playing football and AFC Ballmouth - [Bournemouth] is my WIFE.

I joined Unforgiven Mafia - UM a couple of weeks ago and have worked my way up to A trial for the rank Head Internal. I don't care if you like me, hate me, or love me. Your opinion on me is your own thoughts and choice and if you do not like me then tell me or press 'shutup'. The only people I like in UM are Mark, Rob, Laura, Amy, Joel, Tommy, T, and all the Low ranks. If I offend anyone by not including them, unlucky.

My dream is to have a job in Football and at this moment in time that dream is getting closer and closer by the week. I love football in everyway, I can not stress how much I love football and how good I am at football obviously.

I hate people who cant take other peoples opinions which I guess means I hate most the high ranks in UM.
I hate people who cant take the truth.
I hate people who target you because of a Motto. I hate people who lie to you and break your heart so much you cant live.
I hate fakes, I hate people who pretend they are something they are not and I hate LIARS.

I am TSG. and my one aim on Habbo Hotel is to make Unforgiven Mafia the top mafia in Habbo Hotel UK and make it the most popular.
My aim in real life is to prove people who doubt me wrong and achieve my goals and then let them be surprised at what I will achieve.
I want to enjoy the summers, go to the beach, and have alot of fun Razz

I doubt anyone will read far enough to read this last bit but all I can say is if you have.. Thank You for reading, I appreiciate it.

TG.

2Me.. Myself.. and everyone I hate. Empty Re: Me.. Myself.. and everyone I hate. Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:49 pm

xLilLuLux

xLilLuLux

I read it >_< Very good
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven 5 Stars Very Happy

3Me.. Myself.. and everyone I hate. Empty Re: Me.. Myself.. and everyone I hate. Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:25 pm

Walker2590

Walker2590

Why where posts deleted from here?

4Me.. Myself.. and everyone I hate. Empty Re: Me.. Myself.. and everyone I hate. Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:35 pm

I do hope you make UM The top mafia on Habbo Smile

5Me.. Myself.. and everyone I hate. Empty Re: Me.. Myself.. and everyone I hate. Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:05 am

Milehamj

Milehamj
Admin

Walker2590 wrote:Why where posts deleted from here?

I don't know Mark, I'm sure I posted a reply! confused

https://unforgivenmafia.forumakers.com

6Me.. Myself.. and everyone I hate. Empty Re: Me.. Myself.. and everyone I hate. Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:33 am

Milehamj

Milehamj
Admin

Well, that didn't last did it?

https://unforgivenmafia.forumakers.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum