Unforgiven Mafia [UM]™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unforgiven Mafia [UM]™
Welcome back to the old UM forum! Please feel free to ask me anything you need to know! Joel, Milehamj.
www.um-radio.co.nr or www.unforgivenmafia.youstream.fm for Leighs Radio station!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Performance Review 8th October

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Performance Review 8th October Empty Performance Review 8th October Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:03 pm

Walker2590

Walker2590

Hello, and welcome to my review of where Unforgiven Mafia stands at this moment, and how we can build upon what we have and improve. I intend to do these quite regularly, maybe once every few weeks. Anyway, lets begin.

UM is in a totally different position to that which it was in during the last weeks of Robs tenure, and my own short period as Godfather after his departure. During those weeks I can honestly say that I seen no future for UM, infact I was extremely close to calling it a day for UM and myself, however I was convinced otherwise. One thing I knew for certain was that I was not the man to take UM forward. I represent UM's past, and what UM needed what someone for the future. There seemed to be only one standout candidate for the job, and that was Amy. Amy is everything that UM should be; hard working, loyal, passionate, trustworthy and kind.

After a few weeks of teething and getting a grip of being Godmother, superbly aided by Dana, UM was back on track again. From being an empty shell of a room, with few active members, to becoming one of the very top mafias once again. Every single night UM is up at the top of the popular list, and for this, I thank each and everyone of you for all your hard work and all that you have done to make us popular once more.

Alot of things are happening at the minute so I would like to go over a few of them quickly.

The re-establishment of this forum should help communication throughout the mafia and bring us closer together as a group. The establishment of our own radio station, which we hope will become sucessful. The appointment of a new 1iC, Head Internal and Head External. The introduction of monthly awards.

Now, as popular as we may be at this moment, there are still a number of areas for improvement.

• Focus on recruits, they are the base of the mafia. Do not ignore them, or look down on them and treat them as 'noobs'. They are just as vital to our sucess as any high rank. You should pay attention to them, promote them as needed and make conversation with them. This message goes in particular to HQ Monitors, who should be spending most of their time with their team members, getting to know them and organising events for them.

• Attention to detail. This means the proper updating and checking of stickys in HQ. If you promote someone, add it to the recent promotions sticky. Make sure any VIPs are on the sticky. Make sure if you fired someone or KoS them, they are on the Fired sticky. Any alliances made should go on the Alliances sticky, and anyone who is paid should be added to the Recently Paid sticky. Again, a note to HQ Monitors and trainers, all new team members must be added to the stickys in the Hallway.

• Mottos and badges. ALL members of UM are required to have a full motto. This rule applies to every single person, from the Godmother, right down to a recruit. Anyone not wearing their mottos will face a warning. Badges are not a requirement, but are highly preferable. There is the basic UM badge, but there are also a variety of other badges, including Head of Dept. , Trainers and iC badges.

• All members should be performing their duties, this goes inparticular to the Heads of Department, who should be recieving targets from Meg. These should be fulfilled, and a report written on how your department is progressing sent to Meg every two weeks. HQ Monitors should be creating bonds with their team and guiding them through the mafia. Finally, iCs should be carrying out any duties which Cassie may set for them, a meeting for iCs will follow in the next few days on their role within UM.

• Teamwork and respect. As you all know, UM is no stranger to disagreements. I have no problem with a difference of opinion, infact I enjoy the passion on display, but we must all respect eachother and work as a team. That is the only way in which UM can really work. I am certainly not asking you to like or become friends with every single person, there will always be people who you do not get along with. All I ask is that you respect one another and put aside your differences for the good of UM.

For the moment, I think that is all I have to say. Over the next few days, I may request individual meetings with some members, and some of you may change rank. If you have an questions about what I have written, or would like to make any other points, feel free to either reply to this post, or contact me in private.

Keep up the good work!

Thank you
Mark
Chief Advisor

2Performance Review 8th October Empty Re: Performance Review 8th October Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:52 pm

mandz01bb

mandz01bb

Right,
When are reports comin out??

-Signs- Amanda Boob The Teh Builder Panda[/font] Embarassed

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum