Unforgiven Mafia [UM]™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unforgiven Mafia [UM]™
Welcome back to the old UM forum! Please feel free to ask me anything you need to know! Joel, Milehamj.
www.um-radio.co.nr or www.unforgivenmafia.youstream.fm for Leighs Radio station!

You are not connected. Please login or register

My opinion.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My opinion. Empty My opinion. Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:45 pm

Likes -
I like the High rank Handbook. It has a great system and should be used more.

The Team Idea, I like the ideas of Team 1, Team 2, Team 3, Team 4.

I like the low ranks and how well they work.

I would like to see training for High Ranks because I honestly believe some high ranks do need extra training to be up to date with how to work in a mafia.
I would like the High Ranks to be sorted out and have new replacements in,to make UM where it should be, the top.
I would like people to work harder when they are in UM and care more about the mafia.
I would LOVE all High Ranks to read the High Ranks 'handbook' properly and carefully so they know what they should and not do in a mafia.

Dislikes -
I dislike the VIP area, every rank should be treated equal and all sit in the same area, would bring the mafia together.

I dislike the narrow minded people who treat people differently because of their Rank in the mafia.

I dislike the warning system, people use it as a form of blackmail.

I dislike most of the high ranks and how they work in UM.

This is what I want, dislike, and like.. This is just my own personal opinion and if you agree I would be happy, If you do not agree.. that is your choice.

Thanks for reading and I hope some of the ideas are listended to,

TG.

2My opinion. Empty Re: My opinion. Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:48 pm

Milehamj

Milehamj
Admin

Lol, I agree with you, the handbook is a good idea, but I didn't read it properly, SHH, DON'T TELL MARK!

Also the high rank training thing, would be a great idea, like every week a high rank gathering and a sum up of that week and the week to come.

You have some pretty good ideas!

https://unforgivenmafia.forumakers.com

3My opinion. Empty Re: My opinion. Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:51 pm

SAFCTommy

Too right! Team 1 FTW

4My opinion. Empty Re: My opinion. Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:45 pm

Walker2590

Walker2590

Alot of people could do with reading that.

5My opinion. Empty Re: My opinion. Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:48 pm

Deltablas

Deltablas

If I had it Sad

https://www.youtube.com/user/TeamDWorld

6My opinion. Empty Re: My opinion. Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:08 pm

I would like to see the High Ranks giving the same respect to low ranks as they do to the owners as such.
I think personally the high ranks think they are better than the low ranks, not all of the high ranks do, but some. I like TG's idea of a Training scheme for High Ranks. I think this would get them in order and show them that they are no different from the low ranks in ways.

7My opinion. Empty VIP Area - OUT. - My reasons. Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:09 pm

Alot of the high ranks need to understand no matter what rank someone is we are all human beings and that from Recruit to Owner everyone should be spoken to exactly the same.

This is why I really want there to be a No VIP area because there are different groups of people scattered around the mafia when surely would it not be much better to all be in one area as a group because that what a mafia should be like.

The VIP area makes the narrow minded people actually believe they are bigger and better than people in the so called 'Low Ranks' area which in my opinion is an absolute disgrace. People sit in the VIP area, on that fucking throne acting big and then start treating people like complete shit when at the end of the fucking day we all work in the same fucking mafia and all want to achieve the same fucking thing.

So instead of causing different groups of people loungeing around doing fuck all why not just have one area for workers in UM, and one area for customers.
It would bring most of the so called 'high ranks' back down to reality that no matter what rank you are no matter how new you are to a mafia and no matter how stupid someone may be , at the end of the day we all work for Unforgiven Mafia and hopefully we all have that one single aim which I have said before is to make UM top.

8My opinion. Empty Re: My opinion. Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:48 am

Yeah TG I agree and now think that the mafia should all come together. I think that it should go back to its old layout but instead of having the little corridor thing at back with doors, put no doors so that anyone can enter the area where most of the high ranks will go.
If you dont know what i mean ask me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum